Argentina Hunting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina....

3 posters

Go down

Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina.... Empty perdiz hubting

Post  joe pen Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:49 pm

hi everyone I am looking for info on perdiz hunting [/b]
Argentina wrote:Hello everyone.  I'm a hunting and fishing guide/gringo living in Argentina.  If anyone has any questions regarding fish or feathers in Argentina I'm happy to help!!!

Cheers!
Argy

joe pen

Back to top Go down

Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina.... Empty Re: Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina....

Post  joe pen Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Argentina wrote:Hello everyone.  I'm a hunting and fishing guide/gringo living in Argentina.  If anyone has any questions regarding fish or feathers in Argentina I'm happy to help!!!

Cheers!
Argy

joe pen

Back to top Go down

Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina.... Empty Where are some of the best lodges for hunting?

Post  EnglishPointer Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:59 am

Argentina wrote:Hello everyone. I'm a hunting and fishing guide/gringo living in Argentina. If anyone has any questions regarding fish or feathers in Argentina I'm happy to help!!!

Cheers!
Argy

Hey Argy! Where are the best hunting lodges located in Argentina?
Thanks!
EP

EnglishPointer

Back to top Go down

Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina.... Empty Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina....

Post  Argentina Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 am

Hello everyone. I'm a hunting and fishing guide/gringo living in Argentina. If anyone has any questions regarding fish or feathers in Argentina I'm happy to help!!!

Cheers!
Argy

Argentina

Back to top Go down

Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina.... Empty Re: Dove and Perdiz Hunting Argentina....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down